Main article content
We have a range of pre-owned forklifts at our disposal, and with over forty years’ experience in the material handling industry, we are perfectly placed to match your requirements to the right piece of machinery. We have forklifts from the budget entry level through to fully refurbished late model forklifts that drive and present as new. You will also receive free transport to your site within the Melbourne metro area when you purchase a forklift from Waverley Forklifts. It is vital to discuss a number of issues when buying a forklift, such as:
- How often you expect the forklift to be used?
- Will staff need training to operate it?
- In the event of a change in your business, will the machine provide flexibility?
- Will the forklift be suitable for use in the intended workspace?
- What costs are involved in maintenance?
- How long do you plan on having the forklift?
- Are parts readily available if the forklift breaks down?
Questions such as these give us a clearer idea of the type of forklift that will be suitable for your needs. We want you, our customer, to purchase a piece of machinery that will be an asset to your business, rather than an unnecessary cost. Each and every business is different, and we always aim to offer you a tailored solution to satisfy your requirements.
Trade In Forklifts
If you would like to trade in your existing forklift, Waverley Forklifts can come to you and provide a written appraisal of your equipment. To view our material handling equipment currently for sale, browse our range here: Used Equipment Search